Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That lives2fish guy is back in action his name is Pier_Rat_Ron. Look under the flordia message board and tell me if you think its him again

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
*^BRANDON^*,I don't think he got banned th last time. I think people took SF's advice an ignored him an he WENT AWAY.Hint Hint nudge nudge. ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
There's these 3 billy goats named gruff that must cross a bridge to eat some delicious grass on a sunny hillside. The first billy goat goes across the bridge, trip trap, trip trap. From under the bridge comes the coarse voice of a troll, "Who's that tripping across my bridge!?" "It is only me, billy goat gruff, going to eat some grass", said the billy goat. "I'm going to eat you", said the troll. "Don't eat me, my brother is much bigger than me." So the troll let the billy goat go.
A bit later, the second billy goat gruff goes across the bridge, trip trap, trip trap. From under the bridge comes the coarse voice of a troll, "Who's that tripping across my bridge!?" "It is only me, billy goat gruff, going to eat some grass", said the billy goat. "I'm going to eat you", said the troll. "Don't eat me, my brother is much bigger than me." So the troll let the billy goat go.
Later still, the third billy goat gruff goes across the bridge, TRIP TRAP, TRIP TRAP. He is much bigger than his brothers. From under the bridge comes the coarse voice of a troll, "Who's that tripping across my bridge!?" "It is only me, billy goat gruff, going to eat some grass", said the billy goat. "I'm going to eat you", said the troll. "Come and try it, mean ol' troll. I haven't caught a fish in weeks and I think I'll take it out of your ass!" The troll took exception to this challenge and met the billy goat on the bridge. As soon as the troll caught one glimpse of the billy goat he knew he had bit off more than he could chew. The goat laid into him, butting and goring him with his sharp horns. The troll, running off in defeat, could only mutter, "Damn gill netters."

·
Registered
315 Posts
Dada...

Can you tell me the one about "Goldielocks and the Three Game Wardens"?

(This otta be good... :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
2 funny,sorry I asked. :D ,I heard there was a troll living under Little Island Pier.....
Well I guess trolls will eat anything.....
Thanxs 4 making me laugh!
Good nite

1 - 12 of 12 Posts