Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At 12:01am tonight my reign as Top angler will be over and I would like to thank you all. ;) So come on Flea, lets get that photo and BIO up on the wall of fame. We are all waiting for the new and well deserved king to take over. Congrats my friend.:)......Hat80

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Dang Flea, I work late and realize that it is October, so want to check out the NEW angler of the month, and what, no decision. Believe me, "Hackin" Hat might just, and then who knows what picture and what kind of bio the angler of the month will have. There is too much time between now and November for you not to make up your mind on who it is, get a picture or two or three, a nice embellished bio, full of career achievements, angling successes and humanitarian awards so on and so forth. Now sir, if I may, quit dawdling.

:D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Come on flra you deserve the honor so let us enjoy it with you.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Sorry for spelling you name wrong Sandflea but I'm all shook up because your haven't accepted the award yet.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
MAN

HAT won ANGLER o the MONTH again , was that rigged or what :p :eek:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
no doubt he deserved it gud jod HAT :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Yeah yeah, Hat this Hat that.......;) Flea is still in Va beach so he won't get his bio up till next week probably.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
'Bout time. Yoy earned, you deserve, and you wouldn't want Hat posting a bio for you, I know him and it would probably sound like an OBIT, all past tense, like posthumously.:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
about FACE nice pic take flea are you holdnnnthat or is it holdn you :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts