Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the last 4 days I've caught over 125 fish with a bonus today. Mostly trout with a few whiting & blue fish. This is the time to catch fish people. The water has cooled down & the conditions are perfect.

Fish Fishing Fish Pike Bass

Registered
Hmmmm.... I may sneak down a few days this week and nab that spot. Lol. Even with the cold snap, the fish are biting? What are you fishing with?

Registered
Yep that's a bonus all right!! I'll bet he stretched all the kinks out of your line :D
There will be standing room only at the Holiday Inn, lol
Good Fishing!! Thanks for your report.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fishing has been slow since Sept. Reason being the water was to warm. Fish like colder water hence the numbers of fish being caught this time of season. Both the temperatures of the water and the location of the fish which seem to congregate around that area every year at that time the conditions are idea.
But you must be able to get your bait out a good 100 yards & I found the best time to fish is dead low on the in coming using cut or filleted finger mullet. The fish are not fussy they are attacking anything your throwing at them fresh or frozen. 3 of us fished Sunday for about 3-1/2 hrs & between us got close to a hundred fish. Several double headers.

Registered
I have a trip down there on Friday. Now don't you move, just stand there, don't spit in the water, don't take a leak, just stand there, don't do anything, just stand there, I'll see you Friday afternoon, don't you dare move.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts