Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Business takes me to VB on Sat. at 10am. Should be done by 11:30. Where should I head to fish and what for??TIA

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
yea the spit was infested with grass lastime I was there. I would say lesner bridge or rudee, or pay to go on a pier.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On my 4 trips over the spit yesterday the water was pretty ugly, off color and rolling. Going over the bridge needed a tight grip on the steering wheel to fight the gusts. If theres that many cans maybe a beer barge sank. Anyway thanks for the info, guess most of the inlets have the same conditions. Maybe I will head toward home and do shad/stripers in the James.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nah, man I was just fooling with yah landlocked! After this NE we may have plenty of fish blown into Hampton Roads. If it's a nice day NS$D and I will be there. Come on down!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would forget Seagull. The water is too cold (48) in the middle of the bay this weekend, I think. Most self respecting fish will be hugging the shore or in rivers (52F). That's my two cents.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I knew you were joshing. After thinking about it I shouldnt have bothered even asking in a blow like that. With the rivers up my second idea wasnt very good either. Anyway, my boss found me a second appointment so my off time slips three hours. Hope he dont find anymore. Keep an eye out for the white/gray F150 and good luck to all this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts