Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
I worked today,haven't called either of them,won't be fishing till this weekend. Usually if one doesn't have it the other does. Ya got TW's and Whalebone at a hundred dollars a lb.. :rolleyes: :D Hat Jacks,Jimmy at obx usually works hard to keep bait in,Dillon's has had bait for me when no one else did,FR&G may have it Steward's usually pretty good at geting some,RDT??.. If the wind has blown too hard for them(and it looks like it has :rolleyes: ),then it's eels or frozen squid..

·
Registered
193 Posts
3 gold trible hooks spaced about 6 inches apart above a 2 oz. bank sinker has been good, but a 22lb rock on 8lb test on my trout rod for 20 minutes was even better, south beach near the cut. works on trout too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Point This Weekend

Looks like I'll be goin down Saturday morning early, will fish the
point for a while and then head up to north point of OI for evening. Look for white 85' GMC Jimmy, big tires and PVC rod rack on the front.

The last few weekends, Red Drum and TW's has had bunker but who know, all depends on the net boats gettin out.

I'll look for ya at the Point Saturday.

Good Gishin To Ya,
Hooter

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Point This Weekend

Was just on the Red Drum board and Dan says they are gettin in some bunker this evening. Also, a 33# stripper was caught today so maybe, we might get lucky and catch something :)

Good Fishin To Ya,
Hooter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts