Pier and Surf Forum banner

THE PACKAGE DEAL !!

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  inawe 
#1 ·
14 foot Jon Boat: 8 horsepower motor, like new trailer, trolling motor, gas tank, new tires, and the lights are in working order.
Only $875.00
WORKING ON THE PICTURE

#2 ·
put it this way the boat motor trailer th motor has very low hours fishing ready take it to th river and go I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE PICTURE OON HERE . brand new tr tires lights work i just got a bigger boat thats why im selling other than that id have my big @ss in it fishing !!! :D

#6 ·
Received the pix.Thanks.I don't know why email did't work.Puter does some strange things ;specially since my sister in law, the gov't puter geenee-us,worked on it her last visit.I will keep your rig in mind.Also considering a yak.Just want something to putz around the shoreline here in skeeterland.....Heads-up!!! the R

#8 ·
hey rhondel ive used that boat down there or around your nek o th woods :eek: had an older gent ask me if i was gon to put that lil n ass boat in that big water well as you & i known seeing is beleiving !! ;)

#10 ·
thats okay cdog ill just email-m out you need to let me know when you want to hoook upp and go fish went out of GYNNS ISL last week got a few nothing big or out of th ordinary no spots yet stay in touch:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.