Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading Ruggers report of seeing three keepers in less then 2 hours, I'm outa here at 3pm or so. Whos game?....Tightlines

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I might be game but my mouth will be completely numb and I will be on serious painkillers!:jawdrop: I will give you a call. Don't forget about AI tomorrow night maybe.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Wish I could go, maybe I will. I have to take care of a few things first but I may try to come. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
:jawdrop: :p :cool:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well, let's see... Beth is away... I can probably get the neighbor's kid to walk the dog.. the weather is going to shit tomorrow... see you there around 4.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I won't be going to Kent Narrows today. I have too many things to do today. Next time though.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
How'd ya do?

I hope you didn't get caught in that freaky storm out there!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I didn't make it. After the dentist got through with me I pretty much relaxed for the rest of the day. (3 wisdom teeth pulled, 2 1/2 hours of surgery, 1 root canal because roots broke off when trying to remove the tooth, 1 dislocated jaw when dentist was prying too hard, and one busted lip from tools used to pry my teeth up on my left side) Other than that I am alright:eek: Nothing Vicodin isn't taking care of.:D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Get well soon Jason! Sounds like the dentist did a number on ya! I'll try and catch a big rock in your honor tomorow!:)

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
FLF

You can look at this way, all the 2 and half hours you've been under the knive, Joan Rivers still beat you with a far distance. She has been under the knive more times than O.J. ex. lol

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Jason

Looks like you had an adventure at the dentist office yesterday. Other than the legal "high" there is some good that's sure to come out of this. Having those teeth taken out now is a good way to spare yourself problems with them later in life.

I had a couple wisdom teeth that grew in sideways, impacted. I didn't have room in my mouth for them. They seemed to constantly be cutting thru the gum. Well, 10 years ago I made the mistake of clinching down on my teeth in my sleep.:eek: Set one of those teeth on fire. Ended up at the dentist office, opting for the inexpensive fix. Turns out he wouldn't touch it. Had to go to an oral surgeon. Big bucks for one small tooth. Around $400 if I remember correctly. As it turns out, the nerve had become intertwined in the tooth, it had grown in, around, and all thru it. Talk about pain. Bad enough to make me want to slap the mailman for making the stairs creek when he came on the porch.

It'll be better before you know it. Might want to stay out of the cold air for a while though. And keep your tongue at the front of yur mouth.:D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Thanks Murphman! Hey Crawfish all of us on this board combined wouldn't have anywhere close to the time she has! And her daughter isn't far behind either.:eek: :D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
LOL The two problem teeth had 3 and 4 roots respectively. Normally people only have 2 maybe 3 roots. They were both on my left side. The worst part is my jaw right now. I can't barely open it up. Was planning on fishing today through sunday but due to rain and my partner not being able to do a 3-day trip, will have to just do an overnighter at AI on Sunday. Talked to hat earlier and he said he caught a bunch of dinks but nothing with real size. I am sure he will post results soon.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Jason, after all the dentist heartache, did you get revenge on him. It sounds like he beat you up? What's his name? I have to avoid that guy. And make up for it by catching some nice fish. Have fun.;)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Ok nuf bout teeth, HAt how did you do yesterday?????? Worth the ride to the Narrows??:cool:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was worth the ride,

We did ok on the dinks from 12" to 17" on Storms. I saw one keeper caught while we were there, not ours. As it was raining hard and we were both hungrey Rugger and I left about 8:30pm and ended our night at Red, Hot & Blue.

The fishing was ok, the food was good and the Jack and cokes were better....Tightlines ;)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Yeah enough about the teeth, back to fishing!:mad: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
How about them teeth on the blues? :D :rolleyes:

I'm planning to go on Monday. Anybody off on Monday meet me at the Narrows. I'll be there with my 2 boys. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts