Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanksgiving morning I fished the oceanfront around 75th. I was soaking bunker. Unfortunately, I think the bottom was paved with skates. I caught about 10 before I gave it up.

Yesterday (Friday) I hung out with Salty and Digger. Salty and I soaked some crabs at Broad Bay Passage to no avail, then did the same on Chick's Beach. The only fish there was a horse croaker Digger reeled in a little before sunset.

This morning I hit Chick's around 11:00 a.m. to find that the fish had blitzed around 9 a.m. while my lazy butt was still in bed. There were a few stragglers, but it had mostly stopped. I headed to the slough near Lynnhaven Pier where I caught a little striper on a Hopkins shorty, then cruised the oceanfront. The birds were there, but the west winds were keeping them a mile or so out.

I'll be hitting Chick's again tonight before sunset, and Salty and I may hit the Seagull if the weather isn't too miserable after nightfall. Tomorrow morning I'll be back on Chick's then out of town until Christmas. :(

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanx for the report! Dress ultra warm 2night, as I'm sure you will. It's supposed to stay breezy and cool off a good bit. May be perfect conditions for some major pullage... Good Luck!

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
OK FLEA

Tell me that wasn't you who came up and talked to me at Va Beach, (Rudee) me-a bald blackman with a redskin coat on.--that report sounds familar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts