Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are meeting at the parking lot South of the Black Pelican at 6:00am Saturday the 13th to go Striper fishing.

We are planning a cookout sometime on Saturday afternoon or evening at my trailer (The Rusty Ritz) in Kitty Hawk, all P&S folks are welcome.

For those who will be down on Friday afternoon please stop by the trailer and say Hi. Decharmenal Trailer Park, mile post 4-5 line, Sibbern Drive. I am in trailer 87 on Sibbern. To find it look for the Texaco on the bypass or about half mile South of the Black Pelican on the Beach Road.

My cell is 757-870-1622, please call if you can't find it.

I am looking forward to the gathering. We are taking care of all the food, but if you have something you make special, bring it. I will have soft and hard drinks, but again if you have a prefrence, Bring it.

Remember, this all started from a dream and you gotta follow your dreams.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Life has thrown one of it's infamous curveballs. Need some phone numbers for hotels in area, and have to talk to Anthony to see what we are going to do. It may end up an AI weekend.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Sorry guys,

Due to a death in the family I will not be able to make the KDH get together. I was really looking forward to meeting you folks but it will have to wait until the next time. Goodluck and catch some big ones for me. :(.....Tightlines

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wilber,

Received a call that my grandmother is in ICU. I have cancelled my camping reservations. Good luck on Saturday!

Macman

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hat, sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep you an your family in my thoughts an prayers.

Macman, sorry to hear about your grandma, will say a prayer for you and grandma.

Shaggy, this is a quote from Kenmefish in a ealier post.
I will be staying in Kill Devil Hills for the week. If anyone needs a place to sleep, let me know. I am leaving here on the 7th and will not have computer access again until the 14th. So let me know who is coming by Sat. 6 December or just catch up with me on the beach. Driving a white 1992 Land Cruiser with rod rack on front and maybe a surf cart on back.
Should be room there as far as I know only me Ken an Th R are going to be there. Hope you an Anthony can make it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts