1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
didn't notice you were gone, oh well

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Young King! What's going on partna!!! This forum has been a little slow for sometime.. Maybe you can make things interesting again,,,, All Hail the KING! lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
everybody got jokes

I dont live in maryland anymore I moved to florida in nov. The fishin down here is a blast, floridas got everyfish u want to caught. This gives u guys up there a chance to caught some fish while I'm not around! Anyways this is a picture of a SNOOK, they fight 10x harder then a rockfish.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I dont live in maryland anymore I moved to florida in nov. The fishin down here is a blast, floridas got everyfish u want to caught. This gives u guys up there a chance to caught some fish while I'm not around! Anyways this is a picture of a SNOOK, they fight 10x harder then a rockfish.
Uhh Mr. King I think you forgot the photo. That's ok I used to live in Fl so I know what they look like already. I do plan to move back down there in a few years so don't catch em all :)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I thought that you moved for Florida. Hey, my stepbrother is in the Keys this weekend, where are you located, cuz your profile still reads "College Park".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.