Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to the tank yesterday afternoon around 3 or so and fished until 8 ( almost dark ). The Croakers bit from the time I got there until the time I left. I caught them from 14-almost 20", these thing were huge. I used bloodworms the whole time. I tried but white perch, and nightcrawler someone gave me. The weather was terrible, wind was blowing hard, but the fishing was good. I fished the Cambridge side for the first time and it was great. I caught the first Croaker on the first cast and it was fun from then on.

I also stopped at Kent Narrows on the way home to throw some lures and a guy I was fishing with caught a nice 24" Rockfish. All the ones I caught were less than 20". I also caught ALOT of shad.

All in all it was a good day, the weather wasn't all that great but the fishing was hot.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Peterkin...Glad to see a good report from the Tank. One of my best days there was with weather like that. Think I'll try the Cambridge side next Saturday. Sounds like you had a great day all the way around. Thanks for the fine report.

Catman.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts