Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HATS OFF TO:

SANDFLEA - site owner
KOZLOW - Florida moderator
HAT80 - Boating board moderator
EMANUAL - SC / Georgia moderator

I have been and currently have memberships with other fishing boards. This is by far the best board that I have had the pleasure of association. SANDFLEA, you do a great job sir. you have a sight to be proud of. As for the other three. along with others that I am just too lazy to list them all. Great source of information as well as becoming good friends. I just wanted all of you to know that I appreciate what you do and who you are.
Tightlines
Terry (TSB)

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Aw shucks... :cool:

I have to extend the same thanks to the members of this board (and the moderators) who donate their time to help out. If everyone wasn't willing to share their knowledge, their sense of humor and their reports, this site would be nothing.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Thanks Topsailbum . This is a great place to learn and hear what everyone is up to . Can not think of a better place to exchange information and hear about the ones that get away.

Thanks to everyone out there we all have a hell of a great site here.:cool:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
This place is Number 1 in my books!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yep, I'm hooked....this site is very enjoyable and I have learned alot.......You said it Topsailbum!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got here!

I just got here! Looks like ya'll are a heck of a bunch! I look forward to reading, learning and then catchin' some fish with the things I learn!
BTW, I went to NAB Little Creek yesterday. Hooked a nice striper on a blue/silver Kastmaster. Nice fight, and then he spit out the dang thing! I said the "f" word more times after that, than I had in my whole darn life! Ha! Oh well!:mad:

Trebor
Chesapeake, Va.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Welcome aboard Trebor! Don't worry that will happen all too often. Some of us acutally lose our religion for a few minutes when we lose a nice one!;) :D

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Topsailbum

Topsailbum
You'll be staying a while longer, right?

Yeah, I found out you gotta watch what ya post, or people wonder. Hat how was Hatteras? Hope you're home and all finds you well. What did you catch, I can cut grass :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
???????????

am i supposed to be going somewhere?????

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Topsailbum, you and a guest have just won a free trip to the Bermudas courtesy of Pier and Surf.com. To claim your prize call 1-800-GOFISHN or email publisher at [email protected]. :p Shaggy was just wondering if you were saying your final goodbyes but looks like you aren't going anywhere. Thats good!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Topsailbum

No, apparently not, but I once said the wrong thing, or at least the right thing the wrong way, and well to say the least........ Hat how was Hatteras? I was trying to say it was the time of year for fishing AI and the surf, where I feel I am home and have some inkling as to what I am doing, and piers would be on the back burner, but someone......... Hat, how was Hatteras? took it the wrong way. Be careful what you say, as some of us "age", our emotions and hormones are on a collision course to ......FISH. And fish what we may feel we know best. By the way Hat, did I ask how Hatteras was? :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NOPE

Sticking around for awhile............ too much fun here:D :cool:

Topsailbum

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Heck I am from FL, I can swim:D Now the water is a little bit cooler up here than down there so I might go into hypothermia a little bit faster than the normal person.;)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shaggy,
alzhiemers sucks huh?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts