Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to LoneRanger, Anthony, Longcaster, and Larry for all the help that you guys gave me today. I really enjoyed myself out there today and learned alot. Once again thanks for all the help. I look forward to fishing with you guys sometime. Please let me know when to you guys are going out, either casting or fishing.

Tony:cool: ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Big T,

It was nice meeting you and your daughter. I'm glad that we were able to help. I don't cast far, but I can tie a knot. Whatever you do, don't ask me the name of the knot. LOL

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi "Big T",

It was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter. It looks like you have an aspiring young caster in your family. I hope we helped you this weekend. You have a lot of talent and potential. I look forward to casting and fishing with you in the near future.

Please tell Pier that I said hello!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Casting

Hey Big T, It was fun. Glad you enjoyed it. You sure have great height in your throw. Keep practicing. Don't be disappointed with Saturday's distance. Remember, we were throwing baseball's!!! Next time at the end of a practice; hook on lead for a few throws. Larry.:)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I had planned to tie on the leads at 11:30, but I was forced to leave early. Next time, we'll hit the leads before we leave so that eveyone can see the improvements. It was great having so many women anglers on Saturday. I hope they all return and bring friends. I think the women will out fish the men in the fishing tournament at Point Lookout.:)

Larry,
Thanks for helping with the coaching. You did a great job. Stay relaxed and let your Aerialized Ground Cast flow on it's own. Your beat casts happen when you relax.

A number of people asked about this coming weekend. For now, lets say it's a go for 9am - 12noon. With so many people learning so fast, we'll have to start moving people to more advanced styles. I can see 600-700 feet cast just around the corner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts