Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for your post. However, no one really answered by question. For those you don't know, I go fishing with my mother who is 77 year olds and on oxygen full time. In order to get her on a pier, I need a wheelchair. So... when I ask for advice it saves me time. I have also been reading the post but as we all know things change very quickly from weekend to weekend. Sorry several of you took such offense. None was intended. It was nice to save something to read. Pier & Surf Stirrer, thank you for your kind words. I'll at some pier on Sat. with the Big Red wheelchair and my mom. Stop by and say "hi" or stop by and give me some grief. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
The JRB, james river bridge fishing pier, is concrete and makes it easy to manage a wheel chair. You will catch a lot of craoker and maybe a catfish or two and if you are real lucky a striper. If you go to some of the piers round the beach the fishing is better but the JRB offers better wheelchair friendly walking. hope it helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts