Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK since no one else is gonna do it I will. Who is gonna fish Sandbridge an who is gonna fish Seagull? What times are they starting?

Myself I think I will hit Sea Gull around 3pm an fish into th evening. I want ta meet fellow P&sers but I want to catch fish too. Although I might do both so I can see Guees Who in action. :eek:

·
Registered
634 Posts
i'm gonna hit sandbridge from 8am till dusk.. then head over to seagull for the night....yea i would like to see guees who in action also:)

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Lesner!

So no one will be fishing at lesner? If i can't catch anything at SB, then move to Seagull, and if notthing there, hit Lesner that nite... or even lynn haven pier area.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only 3 responses?

I know th "discussions" that preceded this soured it a bit (did for me) but we can all get along together. So cmon who else is gonna show up? :)

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Ok I may have caused a bit of the souring and I will accept my share of the blame. I do have personal reason for feeling the way I do. And some people were being left out because of access.

But my orginal plan was to show up wherever the group choose and hang then go where I felt the best chance to catch fish was. But since it is going tobe split, I will probably go to the Seagull and try for Tog during the day and try for Stripers just after dark. If nothing is happening then I will go to where I feel the best place is. Now if we have a east wind I may begin at Sandbridge and that would probably be before noon if I do that.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Digger I'm not holding anyone to blame. Th Va board for some reason takes on a negative vibe every once in awhile an I have certainly caused my share of it.:( All I want is for all of us to get together an have a good time an CATCH SOME FEESH! :D Looking foward to seeing ya out there!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll be at SB for part of the day. Not to further confuse or confound things I like to suggest a lunch type meeting after striper season. I know a bunch of the TF boat guys have a regular Sat thing at a Jimmy's at Lynnhaven. It might be agood way to get together on "neutral " ground to trade ideas and stories, just a suggestion I don't want to start another major debate, seems like a good thing to do in the off season.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wilbur said:
I'll be at SB for part of the day. Not to further confuse or confound things I like to suggest a lunch type meeting after striper season. I know a bunch of the TF boat guys have a regular Sat thing at a Jimmy's at Lynnhaven. It might be agood way to get together on "neutral " ground to trade ideas and stories, just a suggestion I don't want to start another major debate, seems like a good thing to do in the off season.
Wilbur, sounds good but its a haul for me to do on a weekly basis. Corse if ya buying...:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Does'nt have to be weekly, once a month whatever just a way to get together during the off season. As far as me buying I just started back to work after five months out of work , I might show you how to make tomato soup with hot water and the free catsup packs.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
J/K Wilbur. But remember one thing, Roman Noodles. Salt , pepper an ya got a meal. But seriously I think its a great idea an would be interested.

·
Registered
251 Posts
both ways

I'm rolling both ways--with all the good reports from Rudee, It's a toss up weither I'm going to rudee then to Sea Gull or to Sandbridge and to Seagull---either way I'll be at Seagull by 5:00pm or whenever the sun sets.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I'm still trying to get someone to work for me. If I get someone I will fish SB, starting as early as I can get there and maybe come to seagull about 5pm.

Tight lines...

Ken

PS: I like the sand under my feet, but venture on a pier sometimes.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
I'll be the guy w/ 2 Tica's.! with a 525 adn 1 w/ a Slosh.I be tossing some stink bait

Tight lines,hope to see yall @ SB

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hay folks, we need to find a way to easily identify each other. Maybe we could make up name tags [each his own] or tie a red ribbon in your hair or wear a dead mullet on your belt ...something.:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts