Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been to texas other than changing flights in houston. Well it looks like i'll be spending about the next 6 months off/on in beaumont texas not sure exactly where, but was wondering how the fishing is around that area. my trip begins mid feb. and any info you guys/gals can offer would sure help. thanks in advance....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Only stopped there too fuel up. Heard Good Thing's about Sabine Pass
Hell make the drive down too the Galveston area. Big Uglies bout too
start running till the Full Moon in April, believe it's the Surfside Jetty's..

·
Registered
455 Posts
If you can avoid staying in Beaumont, do so. That place has turned into a real hellhole. Take with you only what you don't mind losing or is easily replaced. Crackheads will steal you blind there.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you can avoid staying in Beaumont, do so. That place has turned into a real hellhole. Take with you only what you don't mind losing or is easily replaced. Crackheads will steal you blind there.
we are staying outside of beaumont,but all our work is there.. thanks for the info and we'll be safe. Al dont catch all the fish while im gone... lol i'll be in touch blue boy when i get there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check with the guys at SURF-MASTERS.COM
They are a Texas saltwater board.
High Island is close to Beaumont and is one of best fishing locations on the Texas coast, lots of reds and big uglies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts