Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been itching to fish all week at work , so I have decided not to let the weather deter me to test the waters today. I will do my best to post a running report as the day goes on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skunked at Virginia beach pie . Fished from 12pm to 3 pm. But switched to lynhaven pier. Been here for 20 minutes have caught 6 spot and released 2 trout. Still fishing on. I don't know how to post pics on my phone

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finished the day at 830 pm. Finished with 10 spot , 2 speckled trout(caught n released) 1 baby shark on the heaver.

·
Registered
486 Posts
That's good news slpezy normally lynnhaven is touch and go. During stormy days if lightning isn't a problem go to CBBT it is much better there. It was my go to place during stormy days when I felt like fishing. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
According to Lynnhaven's FB posts, people have been catching hundreds of spot during the incoming tide. This NE wind is really helping things. Thanks for the report!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's good news slpezy normally lynnhaven is touch and go. During stormy days if lightning isn't a problem go to CBBT it is much better there. It was my go to place during stormy days when I felt like fishing. Thanks for the report.
Ill have to check it out, thanks for advice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts