Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm wondering if anyone is interested in splitting the cost of 1,000 to 1,500 McMahon snaps size #6 (150lb) and 1/0 crane swivels (175lb) in black.

If I can get 10 to 15 of us to spit the cost, we can get 100 of each for $45.

I did this two years ago, and it worked out very well.

At $45 for 100 of each, that's about half the price you'll pay anywhere else.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
i'm in jeff, let me know....

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said last time ... ya'll don't fish LIP.

One of these days someone's gonna do something about that snag out there.

At least I hope so.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Anybody know someone with scuba qualifications? I'd do it if I could keep all the lead I retrieved. I doubt I'd have to buy a sinker ever again.

Regarding the group buy, I may get in on this. Let me know when you're getting near the finalization so I can see where my money is at then. Definitely interested though.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hey Jeff, order some good hooks while you're at it. I could use some. What the heck...

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
I got some for ya....You want me to leave the double line leaders on?

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Hey, the Eagle Claws I've set aside for Milt feature triple-pony-bimini-braided leaders. Like the other guys, but one better! :D
Hey, are you trying to say yours are better than mine.....:p

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Hey, are you trying to say yours are better than mine.....:p
Darn straight! After all, if one is good, two is better, then three is best, right? :cool:

Now that we've thoroughly hijacked Newsjeff's thread, we'd better put it back on track...hey Jeff, any thoughts to maybe coastlock snap swivels instead? Perhaps it's because I have buttery soft hands or something, but the McMahons just don't work that well for me...:)

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It's a push/pull thing with those McMahons.

(Ask Shooter and NTKG for a demo.) :p

Push to add the swivel. Pull them apart to take it off.

WTG!!!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Bunch of Pervs :rolleyes: Jeff, add me in on a batch of them,,, my manly hands deal with them :D

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far we've got:

Openboat
Air Down
Shooter
Basstardo (you're in, dude)
Me

Five more and we're on.

I still have to get the final price from Rosco. I'll let ya'll know as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
that's a pretty good price 45¢ a piece... I was in on the last buy and still got about ½ of them left but I'll roll with this one too... count me in...

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Openboat
Air Down
Shooter
Basstardo (you're in, dude)
Newsjeff
Rockfish1
Derf
Firespyder
BubbaHoTep is in for a 1/2 if someone wants to go in with him. It's $25 each for doing that.

We're getting close. The minimum order is 1,000. Counting Basstardo, we need 1 and 1/2 more people.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.