Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering when the spring run for stipers starts @ TCC?I want to try that stretch of the E.River-Thanxs

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey you ready to hit the beach again? :D

When this rain gets out of here let's give the Hot Ditch a try. Got the directions loaded in the laptop and ready to hook into the GPS. Whatcha say?

Going to the show next weekend? Give me a shout and maybe we can hook up.

:cool:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna take the bass boat or we gonna fish off the shore?Went last year and had a blast weth the specks.Steve gimme a call-I lost your # on my cell.Next weekend's show will be a great excuse o take my daughter and wife out!
Gimme a rinngggg.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Alright fellas. Will someone please give up the directions to a shore spot at the E. River Hot Ditch. The York River is a hell of a drive.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Don't have that one, sorry shoeless.

Al, I will give you a call some time during the week. I don't know if my kids are coming in or not, but my wife and I will be going.

We could take the boat, hadn't thought of that. Is there a place to launch there?

:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey i live on the e. river and the striper run begins in april. If you dont have a boat there are plenty of fish to catch off the shore by the dominion bridge. If you fish with peeler crab or clam you can catch stripers and black drum.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanxs-Riverlegend

Steve-Great! That sounds like a plan for the weekend.We can launch right there at Chesapeake Yaht.Thae Ditch is 5 mins away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts