Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brandon - not sure what you're handle is on here.

Newjeff - casts like a girl. :p

Ryan - drawinout?:redface:- notice you're choking up on the butt. Wayne also gave you very good advice there. Not bad at all for your first time out. :)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Yeah, you got it right Terry. It's drawinout. These videos are going to help me a lot. Watching it once I can see a lot of things I'm doing wrong. We'll see you guys out there in a few weeks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Shooter,

Does ERIC own a pair of long pants?? I think every time I see him he is in shorts no matter how cold it is!! No, I am not looking at his legs either! Man sure wish I could get some of the NC boys around here to head up there! Look like fun!!! Hope you and Eric are doing WELL!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
lol man... that goofy basstard, really cant cast. haha xD
see this is the reason why i wish i dont live in nyc
i rather be somewhere around NC/sc where its comfy almost year round.

seems like wayne has the best technique outta everyone.

i should stop talking now, i cant cast for squat. =X

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
At the next one we should grill up some burgers and dogs! Then we can wash it all down with Ben's home brew!!:beer::D Just joking about the drinking all Ben's home brew part.:p

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Terry, thanks again for the doing the video!! Had a great time, and definitly helps with the cabin fever.

Chuck
No prob man, it definitely helps to see what you're doing. Let me know about Mt Trashmore. Sounded like fun.

At the next one we should grill up some burgers and dogs! Then we can wash it all down with Ben's home brew!!:beer::D Just joking about the drinking all Ben's home brew part.:p
Why not? I'll help drink it all. He ain't making it to look at! :p:D

As for food, the wife was saying she'd fix some BBQ or something for the next one, but I ain't feeding y'all by myself. :eek: 5 bucks at the door! :cool::D

Big shout out to Dipnet for representin the spinner!

Looks like it was a great day . . .

5-1/2 hrs hmmmmmmm. . . .
He threw a conventional too, so he ain't all bad. :p:D

You can come down too, but only if you have cheese steaks in tow!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Even watching the video of shooters cast made me duck under the computer :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.