Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Geeezzzz....My daughter and her "boy-friend" returned from a week in Cabo feeshn and surfin. :rolleyes: Help me here,I'm sufferin'.....(and after all those hours taking feesh off).....Wilber ,I think ya gotta make em sign a reciprocal contract......the R

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Hey R man, it's bad enough I take my dad golfing and he whips my but, with my luck (and he don't fish at all), I'd take him fishing and he'd whoop me on the sand too. I just wouldn't be able to deal with it. :)

Besides, the way I look at it, golfing is cool too, and mom goes and she isn't bad either, but.....

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Pops don't like to fish as much,anymore,but he enjoys eating what I catch.

Mighta been a bad idea giving him the code to my garage......the fish freezer is in the garage.:D

But I am glad he enjoys the fish I give him......he's the mediator when it comes to my spouse $itchin and complaining about me fishing all the time.......Ya can't go pissin yer Father in law off:D

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
My dad never liked to fish. Which is very strange because his family lived in Ft. Lauderdale(sp?), FL, and his dad had a boat and loved to fish. Guess my family's fishing gene skips a generation ;) which mens my kids won't like to fish :eek:. But I don't have to worry about that for a while :D.

Evan

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
R, I think you are right , a contract is in order.

My dad is 79 and still a handfull. He still fishes but not like the old days. I set him up at Oregon Inlet to ride on any boat he wanted any time he wanted. He rode on the Smoker when they caught their Grander, 1085 pounds. He said if he never see another Blue Marlin it's OK cause he has seen his.

PS It was a great time a few years ago when we had three generations fishing together on the boat, Father, me and my son, What a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts