Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was nicknamed on the seagull pier last year as the shark molester because I would look to see if they were male or female. I saved many sharks last year by sugesting to fellow fishermen to release the females. Now I am intrested in tagging them. Anyone have a lead on what or were I need to start this? Thanks Bigblock

·
Registered
35 Posts
:D :D :D
Yes, you are the shark molester. I agree on sometimes catch and release but when you been out there fishing for 2 days and you land a nice sandbar shark what you want me to release it? I follow the rules and i keep what im going to eat so big block or big scott, im going to keep what i catch within my limits if i feel like it. But you werent even there when i caught that nice hammer head and i released him i wish you were there to molest her so you can find out that in fact it was a female. Welll see you shark molester soon . Keep probing son! James

·
Registered
315 Posts
Scott & James, Lighthouse said cobia were seen around the first island this weekend. All I saw were small blues and small dogfish and a few croaker after dark.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking for the lumps ;) ;) ;) Ha this ones gotta go. Check out cobia and poundnets :D Bigblock Good to hear from you'al seeya on the planks soon.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ther is a group/club down at St Simmons, GA that do alot of tagging of sharks....http://groups.msn.com/SSISharkin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts