Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished for about three hours until about 11:00AM. Plenty of finger mullet in the surf and in the spill way. Caught a Black Drum on Gulp cut bait and a Puppy Drum on a live finger mullet. Two other fisherman in sight. Not much action going on. Anyone ever have any luck using Fish Bites? I've got some in red and they have yet to sniff a fish. I'm about to give up on 'em.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Fished for about three hours until about 11:00AM. Plenty of finger mullet in the surf and in the spill way. Caught a Black Drum on Gulp cut bait and a Puppy Drum on a live finger mullet. Two other fisherman in sight. Not much action going on. Anyone ever have any luck using Fish Bites? I've got some in red and they have yet to sniff a fish. I'm about to give up on 'em.
Yea me and my buddy caught 15 spots on them Tuesday. We went late 4Pm and just missed the run.
we used red also, did good during the daylight, we were wishing we had some white after dark with the full moon.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hook me up with some of dem spot heads, I got a hatteras trip coming up fellas.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Update

Just had a buddy call me from the inlet, he has been using Red Fish Bites all day, said he has a 48qt cooler 2" from the top, of spots. Said he had enough to bait up 4 more times then hes coming in. He only had one pack.
Said he would bring me a mess. :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to hear someone is having success with Fish Bites. Guess I'll keep trying them. Maybe I'm not holding my mouth right!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts