Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody been to the surf at BB since the blow? Is the water fishable? Debris in the water etc?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
316 Posts
DHL, I plan on the "S" curves tomorrow night...will report.
I don't do the BBNWR night thing (too cheap to buy permit) so I hit the other spots for evening fishing...tides should be right and the NW wind should knock some of the surf down...I hope.
BA

·
Registered
929 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things from a couple different people in the last 6hrs... All I'm saying and I don't really Surf fish otherwise o would head over .

·
Registered
205 Posts
Fished the incoming at the refuge yesterday hoping to catch some spot headed south. No luck. Saw several other anglers down the beach and didn't see anything pulled up. Storm has created a well defined bar waaaaay out ... 300 yards or so.. Gotta move around to find the cuts. Plenty of small black drum and small blues ..that's it. Had fresh spot heads soaking and real blood worms. Caught a small puffer as well.. warm water.

·
Registered
316 Posts
BTW, tonight is the Leonides meteor shower for those of you Sandbridge way....usually pretty low light levels and it's supposed to be clear tonight. Wife and daughter accompanying me as I wash a couple spot heads...probably carrying one rod IF I can get bait....

BA:rolleyes:

And a can of bug spray as the wind is going to be westerly....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts