Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With running around buying a house I have t had to much time 2 fish the surf. Got out yesterday for a couple of hours & got 2 whiting & a blue. Been out today & will be for the rest of the day 2 weakfish so far aka gray trout.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kittery trading post has sales from time to time sign up for there emails. I picked up the Torque5 for 30% off no tax & free shipping. It's a good reel and not like the Van Staal it has a life time warranty

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it's an argument your looking for you got the wrong person. I don't know what your problem is but every post I post you got some smart ass answer or so stupid ass thing to say. If your such a hot shot prove it! You know where I fish come on down & show me what you got! I will out cast you & out fish you any day of the week. I have forgot more than you have learn ! Show up or shout up.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
If it's an argument your looking for you got the wrong person. I don't know what your problem is but every post I post you got some smart ass answer or so stupid ass thing to say. If your such a hot shot prove it! You know where I fish come on down & show me what you got! I will out cast you & out fish you any day of the week. I have forgot more than you have learn ! Show up or shout up.
Id rather fish in peace lol.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Enjoying your reports Flytyingguy and other good and accurate info on other boards that I have seen.
If I wasn't headed to OBX next week I'd be proud to fish with ya'! Right now I'm a$$hole deep to a TALL Indian in rain and flooding everywhere, lol
Tight lines

:fishing:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hey Ron, it's good to see you posting! I hadn't seen you on SOL in awhile and was wondering how you're doing.(Tidewaterfly on SOL)

Have you been doing any fly fishing or tying lately? I always enjoyed seeing your flies posted! :D

I relocated in July down here to Manning, near Lake Marion and haven't even wet a line yet with buying the house & trying to get everything moved. I was going to try tossing some bait for catfish this week, but looks like this storm has put that on hold until next week. :(

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great to see you Buddy . Yea been busy my self I just bought a house myself in Myrtle beach. Closing this Friday. Super excited. Yes still tying flies & in fact was offered a job at Bass Pro in Myrtle. Haven't decided what I'm going to do. I hope to do several demos at the local
Shops here, Murrells & Pawleys Island. I've been coming down & fishing this area for some 30 years now & try to be a respectful to all but there's always some asshole who just can't mind his own business. If only they took the time to know me they might just learn something. Maybe you'll get down this way some time. Good to see you my friend.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sounds like you're doing well then! My wife & I vacationed at Pawley's a few times & at Myrtle Beach over the years. We love the area, but decided we didn't want to be right on the coast. This storm has us thinking we made a good choice! The lakes getting up a bit now, but nothing like the flooding along the coast.

I like fishing both freshwater & salt, so it's not a long drive from here to get down where you are. I may just look you up & perhaps wet a line with you. I have a son living in Charleston too, so to go fishing there is only about an hours drive for me.

Hey, let me know if or when you do tying demo's & maybe I'll take the trip over that way & check it out!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts