Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a pleasure to meet all of those that attended the Surf Fishing Seminar this weekend!

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I, and came away from the seminar with a lot of extra knowledge and new found skill.

Give yourself an applause for a job well done!

I hope you all had a safe trip home!

·
Registered
681 Posts
new friends

I too would like to say that I had a great time once again. It was truly a pleasure meeting everyone.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It was great getting out again and seeing you guys.

Not only did I add about 100' to my cast, but Nicole and I both feel we've added a a great group of good friends to our lives.

It's not often we're blessed with that rare convergence of something we love to do with being introduced to a group of folks we like being around and who love to share their experience and talents, and with whom we can laugh like crazy over a beer and a meal.

Nicole and I look forward to casting and fishing with you guys (Nicole's already talking about quitting her job).

James - Thank you for doing such a great job pulling this off and bringing such a great group together.

Richard, Anthony, Mark, and the rest of y'all - Thanks for being so generous with your time, amazing talents, and friendship.

Neil - You're a force of nature in this sport. We hope you can come back soon so we can teach you how to drive on the correct side of the road and that analyzed isn't spelled "analysed".

(Thurston - Don't go over to the Dark Side.)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Jedi angler-Well put!
The clinic was a wonderful experience. I'd recommend to anyone
who fishes from the beach.
Longcaster, Longranger and Neil
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and putting this together.
I'm never going to think of a baseball quite the same.
Neil-are you sure you don't like Football?
Gordon Kirk

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad We Met!

Hi Gordon,

I am glad you came to the Surf Fishing Seminar, and thrilled that we got to meet. I trust you had a safe trip home and look forward to fishing with you sometime.

·
Registered
38 Posts
:D Thanks to all who put on the Clinic over the weekend. I increased distance over 25%, but know I'm hoooooked.

Went and practiced tonight and consistantly casted baseball over 325 feet, with some in 360 range all off the ground:D

Thanks,

Nelson

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad your distance is improving!

Hi Nelson,

It was nice to meet you and your father at the Surf Fishing Seminar this past weekend. I am glad you both made it home safely. Keep up the good work and tell your father that I said hello!

·
Registered
797 Posts
way kool...

nelson, that is way kool. keep up the good work.

ralph

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.