Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No- We are trying to go fishing on the Atlantic coast… any more guesses… surf only. We want to go to the heart of surf-fishing… HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s go guys, someone make a guess…

Maine to Florida, where would you go if you had to show someone to the ‘Mecca’ of surf fishing…?????

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
OBX would be my guess my friend. If you go good luck! I hear they are getting some nice large drum and a few stripers in the mix lately.:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm guessing Sebastian Inlet.......... If not there, maybe youre gonna go to Ponce....... If that's wrong, I gotta go with the all time favorite, the Keys....... did I win a prize?????????? :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sebastian, Ponce and the Keys are all good guesses as well, if my buddy’s wife is not really excited for the OBX trip, we might stick closer to home and head to one of those locations

Wouldn’t mind fishing Indialantic, so I can hook up with the Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi of surf and pier fishing… the great Kozlow

·
Registered
154 Posts
Striped Bass are awesome fish to target. Every spring/summer they run up in New England and I'm in ct over the summer so I always get my striper fishing in. There's days where you wont catch anything over 20", but then there's day when everytime your bait or lure is in the water you're bringing up fish as big as 41". 2 summers ago I got a 41" on a live shiner....huge fish. 25 1/2 lbs, killer fight. You'll have fun if you go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts