Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember where I saw this, but this is going to be a surf fishing expo at the St. Augustine Beach Pier on November 22, 2003 (Saturday)

I'm not familiar with St. Augie... anyone know where the pier is located?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Dont have my links in my wallet I'm in Pittsburgh

FYI from the Florida Surf Fish Page
Just a quick note to bring everyone up to speed on the status of this years Fall Expo. The pier is located on A1A. You can't miss it.

First: The Expo will take place on November 22 and 23. The first day of the expo will be held at the St. Augusine Beach Pier Pavilion.

Second: This Expo is free to the public to attend. There will be more to look at than at the previous ones as well as more manufacturers representatives there talking about their products.

Third: We are extending the Expo into a second day and offering tutored casting lessons by professional casters Neil Mackellow and Roger Mortimor. This is on the second day only.

Fourth: This Expo will be different than others as we will now have sound amplification so that everyone can hear what is going on. There will be more to see, hear and do.

http://www.flausa.com/destinations/northeast2003.pdf

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Koz,

Sounds good!

Hey, how about putting up a big P&S sign somewhere so that we can all kind of motivate over there and do some face-to-face introductions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts