Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Saturday I was on the N. End of VA Beach in the afternoon and saw LOTS of birds (gannets) working from about the Ramada to 80th St. Some birds came within casting range if your first name was Neil or Rolland.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the P&S. I am so glad you registered. Everyone...Please welcome our new member Mr. VA_Gentlemen to the board. Found him fishing at Sandbridge...classy guy. It was nice to fish with you this past weekend. After fishing for 2 days and nights from SandBridge to Sea Gull Pier and sleeping on Chix beach and in the car-I Got SKUNKED!!!!!!! Talk to you later.

SPG~:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Welcome!

To the board Va. Gentleman!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey VA Pier Guy,

I saw that you are from Nokesville. I spent 6 years working at Vint Hill before they BRACed us. Beautiful country up there, but I was fortunate enough to land a job at Langley AFB, and get closer to the action. How does the Farm look now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going to OBX

I am going to OBX next week with five other buddies for the whole week. I will fish Sandbridge for a few more days before I go. Maybe this colder weather will help the fishing. Till then;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
OtrBnks Man,
Nice to hear that you heard of little ole Nokesville, Virginia. Well, Vint Hill is a bit sad looking right now. It is surrounded by 1/2 million dollar houses. It looks worn down when i drove pass it while going to Lake Brittle 2 weeks ago. I used to remember going there all the time to use the indoor gym back when life was more innocent; back when going to a secured military installation at 1:30 AM justto play a game or two of hoops required nothing more then having a valid drivers license and a friendly smile. I'm not sure what will become of Vint Hill but I'm sure they will soon tear it down along with all it's memories and construct a golf course in it's place to compliment all the house/masions/castles that is surrounds...

Sam :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
We left at 12 on Sat. and saw that a few folks were still hanging around. Congrats on the stripper... I hope more reports like this come in soon. So in all two strippers were caught at the market on Sat by the PS group. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts