Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on hitting the surf this weekend, are there any reports for the surf, what is being caught, the bait of choice?

·
Registered
84 Posts
The reports from the surf have not been promising for anything large. Althought here have been reports of slammer blues caught off shore, with a steady N wind blowing , temps in the 40's , full/lunar eclipse, could change things this weekend.

If you see a burgundy expedition on 3Rs, stop by and say hello.

Shark

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shoe,
Thanks for the link to old inlet but I already have seen it as well as a link to R&R, Bills, and Sue F. I was hoping to get a more up to date reports since those are updated on Monday and it is Friday already.

SharkH, we will be there Sunday EARLY. If I see your vehicle I will be sure to stop by. I am 6'6" 200#.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Don't know if this will help, but got skate, shark, a 13" red drum and about a 29" striper, all on fresh bunker. AI from about 7:00am until 2pm ish.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I'll be fishing IRI North Jetty tomorrow morning - If you get a chance, stop up and visit me. I'll have the cammy jacket, blue jeans, and Tica rod with a Nautill Reel.

I bring my waders so I may stop down 3R's and see if I can pick up a striper in the surf on lures. Can't let Shaggy get the Angler of the Month with a 28-3/4" striper! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts