Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone sent me a catalog and I don't know who it was on Surfcasting equipment-rocket lunchers,rigs and so on. I want to know has any of you all see or heard if it:Thesurfcasting.com catalog. :eek:

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Last time I ordered I got a surf bag and some bucktails. They have really increased the size of their lure selection. They carry lots of lures for the surf fisherman that you cannot get from BPS or any local store - Gibbs, etc.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'l luckly enough to live one town away from the surfcaster he has what you need but he is a little pricey for me but he is just for surf fishing.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cocoflea,sence you live so close,we'll tell you what we need and you send them to us.ha ha just kidding.I wish they had more catalogs on surffishing only,the other ones say they deal in surf fishing and then you get the catalog and you find other than what your looking for.That s_cks. :mad:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Man I wish I had some of yall's money :D .
$7-$8 for a buck tail?

Pages 2 & 3 almost a hundred bucks for a surf Bag?

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Wish I had all your money Surf-N-Turf,Brand new Chevy and all......Betcha you can't add up all my new fishing stuff to equal 1/10 th of the cost of your sweet SUV... ;)

By the way,did that SUV come with leather?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey, hey NS$D,(Notice the upper case 4 lil buddy!) I wish I had all the money I owe too!

Yes the Hoe has leather, heated too! So? It also now has a custom dent in the bumper thanks to a FEDEX truck and a Lincoln trying to push me through the downtown tunnel. :mad:

I'm not real sure what the new Z71's cost. Like all models depends on what you want. I think between $39K and $52K. Why you getting ready to spend some of that OT? :p

You have a good day at Sandbridge today. See my post on topic! Good Luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts