Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wasted away the warm, sunny afternoon at the lip, fishing the falling tide. threw some squid and flounder belly strips but wasn't rewarded with even a nibble. about 6 to 8 others on the pier with me tossing squid, shrimp and some metals, all with the same result. a few guys on the sand too. i spoke briefly with the kid who was working and he said he hasn't seen anybody catch anything there in weeks and weeks and weeks. anybody else fish the saltwater this weekend who wasn't on a boat?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sandcasting,

Got the urge to submerge some cut bait Saturday. Took my 12 year old son and we hit Lynnhaven Inlet. No joy, just seaweed on an incoming tide. 4 casts enough for me. Little one chased crabs. Did notice two other fellows in close to the bridge itself, but no fish. Beautiful day to stretch those heaver muscles! :D

Macman

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Saw you guys on the planks.I was the guy @ the West end of the pier on the surf.Nadda-Bite.Broke off the Slosh 30 and called it a day.BYT-fished with flounder bellies and peanut bunker.I don't believe I didn't even hook up with a skate.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I was out saturday and the water looked bad. I don't have alot of hope for SAndbrideg since they blew the beach.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I fished the croatan side of rudee inlet w/ cut bait didnt catch anything but a suntan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts