Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAD A GOOD DAY OUT ON THE O.C.PRINCESS GOT SOME NICE SEABASS LOTS OF SMALL FISH BUT KEPT <14>12"ERS ON THE THE WAY IN WE STOPPED AND FISH FOR TOG SAW SOME NICE ONES COME OVA THE RAIL I GOT 1 MY BUDDY GOT 4 NICE TOG I JUST WISHED WE FISHED THAT SPOT LONGER THE BITE WAS ON.OK THIS IS FOR ALL THE FISHERMAN THAT DONT RESPECT THE FISHERMENS CODE.THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IAM SICK AND TIRED OF U WEEKEND FISHING GUYS COMING OUT TWICE A YEAR AND KEEPING EVERY THING THEY CATCH SEABASS HAVE TO BE 12" THE CAPTAIN TELL EVERYONE THIS BEFORE U LEAVE THE DOCK AND THESE JERKS STILL KEEP ALL THE BABIES THEY CAN MAN.I WAS SO MAD I WANTED TO TAKE PEOPLES COOLERS AND JUST DUMP THEM BACK IN THE WATER. NOTE TO ALL DUMMIES THAT THINK ITS COOL TO KEEP EVERYTHING U CATCH THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS IF U KEEP THE BABY FISH UR KIDS WONT HAVE FISH TO CATCH WHEN THEY GROW UP CAUSE OF U BEING GREEDY PLS THINK BEFORE U ACT PLS.I MEAN HOW MUCH MEAT CAN AN 7INCH BASS HAVE ON IT YOUR JUST KILLING THE FISH FOR NOTHING EVEN THE MATES ON THE BOAT WHERE THROWING THE FISH BACK IN THE WATER AND REFUSED TO CLEAN THE BABY FISH FOR THOSE JERK:mad:..... BUT ANYWAY SOORY FOR THE LONG STORY BUT JUST NEEDED TO VENT TO MY FELLOW FISHERMAN TITE LINES AND GOOD LUCK OUT THERE OVA THE HOLIDAY............:fishing:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
CODE ! ?? Aint no code its the LAW !! I wont bash Victor but I will say this would NEVER happen on Monty's Boat .
I would have made a call as soon as I got a signal and had the m,an waiting at the ramp !
Bull Puckey:confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just let the babies live PLS.I will be back out fishing this weekend and if I see people keeping the smallies Iam to let the captain know whats going on.:eek:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Happy turkey day to you guys too

Happy turkey day to all you guys too (even though its about over)

Hope everyone got to spend quality time eating, and watching plenty of football today!

Rookie, agree wholeheartedly about folks keeping undersized. Its a problem on the piers too, even if you tell folks "they have to be (fill in the size/fish)" folks just say 'uh huh' and put em in the cooler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts