Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good way to find out if the roads down there are open or not besides "driving" there .. Was going to head down by beacon 42 / haulover and was not sure if it was open since now the shuttle is scheduled as "no earlier than the 15th"

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do dre :) , general kinda messed around with my job platform a bit so i can only do sat and sunday now ( ugh i have to work real hours! ) .

ive been trying to save up for a terrapin dragonfly flats boat , ( sold my surf reel but im going to get another here shortly once the pomp start to come in , DVO seems like the only guy able to get them atm hehe )

I have been using a small canoe thats super not stable , not registered with a small kicker.

we should try to just fish from the bank of haulover or something sometime unless you have a better spot. surf fishing has been garbage to me for the past couple years.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ready for pomps

You guys must have your toys in ready mode - if we launch the shuttle on Sunday night, you guys better head out to Playalinda beach next week - pomps are waiting for you guys there. Pomps are leaving Trident Basin and heading to the beach and ready to go north. Next 3 weeks is excellent time to chase pomps in our area. Go get them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.