Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 18ft center console boat and if anyone wants to go out to do some striper fishing let me know. 2 people ,75 bucks for first person and 50 for the friend or 100 solo and ill supply all gear and bait, all you have to do is meet me at the dock with your cooler. 6 hour trip and we will hit the MMBT and the HRBT in those hours. Id like to do weekends only at this point so if your tired of the surf and interested in helping out a laid off worker let me know. Basically (legally) if you throw in for gas bait tackle, wear and tare ill take you out for a few hours. So just some fun fishing with good people :fishing:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Were you one of the VIT casualties? Those lay offs has affected my job...What the h3ll were they thinking?????..The port lay offs has increased my overtime ( which stinks....cause that means less fishing time ).....

Mud....met ya once @ the castamuck @ TCC and you's good peeps. I hope you can get back on track and I will ask a few folks at werk if they are interested in a 'ho' ride......Glad you are keeping a positive attitude!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
75 solo for a 6 hour trip and will hit the James river for striper also. let me know. Yeh that was me Nsearch but enjoy the overtime and extra money!! God Bless

Jason

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
It's a shame I live up here. I'd be glad to go out.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well Id be happy to take you out as I always have a blast when out and about in the boat even when i dont catch much which is rare as I always find some kind of pullage. Was hoping maybe a father son team would see this and take me up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mud, My buddy and I may head down that way this weekend I'll have to get back to you to let you know for sure. Sounds like a great offer and beats soaking bait on the pier. At least the scenery changes.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would be glad to have ya so let me know as soon as you can so I can pick up bait for which ever species you want to chase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts