Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from 6:30-11:30. Caught 46 fish with the largest going 23". All were caught on 4" rainbow trout WE shad double rig except for 3 on a chrome rattle trap. FISH N FOOL was there and did well, but the shads were the hot lure tonight. Last hour or so was slooow, but I haven't figured out when I should just call it quits. Never know when the bite will start again, right? Good Night!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I will give it a break tonight and get some sleep. Gonna hit Sandbridge this afternoon for some surf action, I hope.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Shoeless
Did you do any good at Sandbridge from the surf. I was on a boat and we caught a limit in no time. It was cold and rough, Three of the five fishermen got sick, but toughed it out and caught their fish.
There were no birds working the fish we caught but I saw some closer to shore, so I wondered if anyone did any good from the surf.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got back from Little Island Pier. No birds working and it was looking pretty grim. Dragged a 5" mullet we shad for a while with no luck. Getting ready to pack it in and I had a tap, another tap, another tap, then hook up. Pulled in a fat 20"er. Casted again for a bit and had one more bump. No keepers for me. Packed up and decided against checking VA Beach.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts