Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
James, how is the shoulder? i hope you will be casting again. you have been silent along time. looking forward to seeing you at crisfield.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bill,

I still have a little soreness when I cast. My distance has been way down in practice. But, I may cast this weekend if I come top Crisfield. I enjoy the people and casting so I'll come just hang out. I have not tried a pendulum. I've had a few Off the Ground casts in the mid to high 600 feet range.

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
399 Posts
nice vid. Was that fish really a redfish caught this april. :eek: and what was the smaller fish swinging on the hook

·
Registered
797 Posts
james, thanks for sharing your new toy with me. it looked like a perfect day for fishing. i am looking forward to getting together with you to fish soon.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
gwaud,

Definitely wasn't a red fish in vid. I believe longranger was just saying that the people from louisiana were wondering if they were catching redfish or not. If you have ever been to louisiana you would know why. That is all they catch down there. Well at least the game fish of choice. ;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
james. good to hear you're coming around. be good to see you at crisfield. hope by the nationals you will be hitting that 700+.
bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts