Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the pier on St. Simon on the way to Jacksonville for about half an hour Sunday. Weather was rainy and cloudy, the combination of scenery and weather somehow reminded me of Seattle. Anyhow, I digress.

Fished the outgoing tide and the water looked like chocolate milk. No real action, saw one little fish caught and that was it. Did meet "Crabby" what I assumed was his girlfriend down on the pier. Got to talk to them for a little bit before hauling tail out of there. Just lousy conditions for fishing, but I should go back down there again when the water is clean.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Heh sorry bro , yes that was my girlfriend she makes it a point not to talk that much when fishing...she gets serious lol we went back out sat night and sunday....hooked up with some nice sheepshead but nothing to brag about....the sheepshead are really moving in to that area and pose some serious fun to be had.. holla at me next time you heading down there or whatever im pretty much open on weekends.

-crabby

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A happy medium between chocolate and crystal clear would be nice. I know how it is, and it's not much better up here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts