Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Good one caught my eyes for a second. All I could think was there has to be a misprint by e-bay :eek:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Ice fishing rod - probably solid glass construction for a conventional reel or spincast (Zebco 202 or 404 type for you old timers).

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great replies--was just kidding. Originally from Michigan--why someone goes out in 10 degree weather, uses an 18" pole and FREEZES is way beyond me. I would stay inside, drink beer, and watch all of the great saltwater fishing shows until good weather showed up.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
flistell- we all can't be from Flordia and fish in the warm weather,so some of us like the cold and fish 365 days a year and if you do like to fish in cold weather there's a small portable cabin with a heat source that you can place inside and keep toasty warm. I come from Minnesota and once you get use to it ,it doesn't bouther(sp) you,it's great and you do catch fish of all type(Bass,Trout,walleye,Pike,Yellow Perch,sunfish) and so on.The rod for sale is used with a Tip-it and a flag or you could just fish it up/down motion :D :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Trigger-just moved from Silver Spring, Md in 6-2001. Thought Maryland a bit cold--Michigan was 28 years of long winters. Now, if it gets below 65 we complain about the cold front that is moving in. Loved to watch all of the ice shantys on slabs of ice floating out into Lare Erie as the Coast Guard had to go fetch em. Lines tight, not frozen. Used a 48" ice rod for years as nice crappie rod-didn't get caught up in the branches on the small streams. ;) ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts