Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not one dam bite. Should have brought lighter rods, cause the ~12" rock were being caught by folks using very light rods.

Did meet 2 newer member of P&S, Tim and Mike, nice talking to you both; Tim was catching dinks left and right for awhile before high tide.

Tim did catch a few white perch.

Did see one 25" rock caught and they put it a bag and were just starting to take it to their car; when I told them it had to be 28" and they could not keep the fish. They did put it back.

Did talk to another fishermen who's friend caught a Croaker at SPSP the other day.

Nice to be out on the beach; but where have the rock gone so quickly?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It frustrates me to no end to see people fish for something they have no idea about. I was there last week and saw this one kid pull out a striper, i could tell it was short from 150 ft away. They guy pulls out his boca grip, hangs the fish, looks at it for a couple minutes then starts walking up and down the beach with the fish hanging from its lip, taking pictures and showing it to everybody. Then after about 10 min finds out from soemone else that it is too short. This is after he fills his cooler with water and puts the fish in the cooler. I'm surprised the fish was even still alive.
I say if you don't know the rules you shouldnt be out there, but if you do break the rules you deserve to get ticketed.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was fishing

by the used/old fishing line PVC tube, by the point, where those 2 pieces of wood stick/post stick out of the sand.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kent Narrows

I fished from 4 -7 PM and NADA. I was fishing under the brigde on the east side. I was using bloodsworms on two rods set ups and then casted all kinds of lures for nothing. The water was pretty dirty and the place was a dirty mess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.