Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend at SPSP from 9/5-9/7 is their annual seafood festival. Since this is going on I do not think there will be any fishing at least during those hours. So before anyone heads out there give them a call to double check. Regardless, go out and get some seafood.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Just got back. If you're thinking of going, parking will be tough. I think 7:00 pm will be fine. Fished there from 6:30-11:00 AM, only Perch and a small blue and rock, so went home empty handed. The tide was low, so that did'nt help. I didn't want to face the festival crowd, so I packed it in.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured that the fishing there wouldn't be so hot. The weather is great but I guess you can't have everything. The crowds really suck. I was going to go last night but though forget it. Good luck the rest of the weekend.

I am probably up for fishing next thursday and the weekend. Last weekend of night fishing at SP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.