Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the wife arrived at 5pm rigged up our poles with bloodworm and just sat down when my pole was pulled out of the pole holder. 32 inch, 14.5 llbs Rock. Caught a couple of throw backs and a Fat Croaker. That was it we stayed as long as possible ( the ranger was waiting on us).
I have pics and will post later.

Wheather was awesome, water was very calm and a very mind wind.

Maybe I should fish with my wife more often and leave FL Fisherman home. :D :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got to SPSP about 4:30 today. Between 4:30 and 8:00 I caught 20 croaker, 12-17". They were hitting on bloodworm and were about 300ft out. McCrea was there earlier and had a similar situation. Excellent afternoon. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Ha Ha very funny Axon! Don't lie to everybody man. Your wife caught that fish. Terrible thing how people take credit for others peoples hard work now a days :p :D

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Wish I could fish in the middle of the week. ;) Sure must be nice.

Nice fish Axxon! Sounds like you and your wife had the whole beach to yourselves.

JC - Only 300 feet out?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SandCrab, you could fish there every night of the week and you could almost walk there.

Also when I arrived at 5pm no one was at the gate and all we had to pay is $1, BONUS!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh almost forgot, F you FL Fisherman :D

Its one to nothing now buddy, but you'll have the next 6 months to catch up. Now is your chance to prove yourself (and no Fla doesn't count).

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Axxon,

Sure I live close - Only one problem though - I have to get out of work when the sun is still up. Lots of work supporting the troops in the box and in your "soon to be" neighborhood. :)

If you need anything - drop me a line on the network. I'm at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I was there in the AM and met Fishersteve he was kicking @ss on croaker,I think the bigest one he caught was 21" and the others were around the 15" mark and ho yes he also caught a nice FAT Rock :eek: :eek: .30 some inchs. As he was leaving I took his spot and started to catching 15" croaker and some small rock,everything was caught on bloodworm. :D :D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Ok Axon. No problem. Have fun with your "crappie type fish in Korea" :p ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts