Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got there around 3:30.

Really slow at first. Caught one nice spot and then nothing for long time moved closer to the tree and caught 4 more spot and then left around 8:30.

Gentlemen next to me caught a nice blue (about 15 ").

Meet fellow P&S member Scorpioreno last night.

Beautiful evening out there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
fished at the point from about 730-1130. Action was decent when we first got their. In total caught about 6 croakers/spots and a lot of small stripers. The small stripers were everywhere and would hit as soon as the bait landed..feisty little guys. All on bloodworms. You def have to cast far out there. After sunset, the action stopped completely. All in all it was a good outing. Anyone else have any luck?

-Addicted

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Addicted - In relastionship to the tree where were you?

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Addicted -

OK.

Iwas also left of the tree, about 150'.

I have a red colored, tall rod tube.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You were with your kids right? red shorts? the guy not catching anything?haha i'm kidding. If so you were to the left of me.

-addicted

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope - Probably a little to the right of you. Blue shorts, grey t-shirt, blue baseball cap or bald head; can't remember when I took my hat off. Also had a chair with me. No kids. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Okay, i'll keep an eye out for you next time i'm there. Thinking about going on friday night after work. Let me know if you are going.

-addicted

·
Registered
230 Posts
disappointed

Hey Orest it was nice to talk with you. i hope you enjoyed fishing at spsp.i only caught one spot and one perch and a bunch of the smallest rock fish i ever saw. this summer is very disappointing.you know that this is a slow season when we are elated about catching six croaker in 3 hr or more. hopefully this fall will be better. let me know if you would like to hook up and try another spot.:D

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Addicted - I'll be there. Should get there between 5:00 & 6:00, have to stop at Warren's Bait Box for a few items first.

Scorpioreno - It was nice to finally meet someone who is member of P&S. Never fish anywhere else. Would like to try the Tank sometime.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey you guys glad you got into some fish. If any of you spsp regulars want to go to the tank just let me know. I would be glad to show you the ropes. The fishing there will be much better in about a month or so when livelining for rock will heat up and trout and blues FINALLY move in. (They should of been here already damn it:rolleyes: ) We will be having a fall cleanup at the tank in sept and you are welcome to join in and then you will meet lots of P&Sers and get lots of advice. Just let me know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts