Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 7:15 - 9:30 pm, between the point and the tree. Caught one small rock on nightcrawler (didnt have a convenient place to pick up bloods). Nothing on shrimp. There around ten other people out there, but I didn't see anyone else catch anything. It was raining when we showed up but stopped after we parked. We were fishing under a rainbow for a while which was kind of neat. No, we did not find the pot of gold.

Better luck to you. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oldbay,
We all have our days. I thought it would have been more productive after the storm. I have found that fishing at SPSP hasn't been great recently either. Some spots/croakers and a few undersized stripers are what we usually catch. I'll most likely be out there sometime this week. tunafish, reddog, and bitterchild will most likely be there too. Are you planning to fish there again this week? Join in on the fun. Conversation is great when we the fishing is slow :D

-addicted

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adicted

I was actually thinking of going back out Thursday night. You are right that some conversation does make the duldrums a little more pleasant. Let me know if you want to go out on Thurs. Maybe the traffic wont be as bad as it was last night going out. :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.