Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my surprise, the beach bruisers were at a minimum when i showed up at 11 am. I fished until 11 pm. The count and species was: 27 bluefish (all ranged between 8-18 inches) and caught an endless supply of spot (one was 10 inches) and perch (about 12) all in all, it was a slammin day since it has been 3 months since i fished there. I would say that it was a very successful trip (gas included). I now live in Silver Spring, so that it makes the commute less painful.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Wtg

Good to get out again Len. Thanks for the report:D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Congrats...

Congratulations on your great day...Thanks for the report.

Tight Lines...:popcorn:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thanks...

...for the great report, BAYFISHER! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on a great day... I'm also curious on the winning combination for blues..I'm assuming that you're bottom fishing. I've only caught blues from the boat, and then we chummed, or jigged on the bottom. Also, I'm trying to decide whether to return to SPSP or try PLO for the first time.... All comments welcome

·
Registered
359 Posts
congrats on a great day... I'm also curious on the winning combination for blues..i'm assuming that you're bottom fishing. I've only caught blues from the boat, and then we chummed, or jigged on the bottom. Also, i'm trying to decide whether to return to spsp or try plo for the first time.... All comments welcome
plo!

·
Banned
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
flies,fishing from, and bait used

bait-cut spot
flies-none
and fished from the sand with two 15 foot daiwa graphite composite suf rods, of which had okuma, and shimano baitrunner 6500b. I hope this answered all the questions except for.; "where was i WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING?"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts