Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished SP today from 10:30-1:00. Nothing but little hits until I had to leave. Last two casts out I caught two 11 inch croakers on blood worms.
I saw one very small striper caught and one other croaker in the 2.5 hours I was there.

It still amazes me how overly stupid people can be. Like the guy who took his bait out of the plastic shopping bag and watched it for a good 2 minutes as it SLOWLY made its way to the water. Next time hand your girlfriend the rod and go run the bag down. HEY STUPID...that's MY bay you are polluting.
Sorry for the venting!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Tell em' Yorktowne guy! The worst part is probably the fact that he watched it drift into the bay...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Uh, that was me! You got a problem with it? Next time come over and say something and I'll show you why my moniker is Husky!

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
What the heck is moniker? :confused:

And Husky, stop littering! I'm going to report you to DNR... sick of picking up your trash... :) :D

What's worse Trashers or poachers!!???!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's one thing if the bag blew away not noticed, however, the guy watched it blow down the beach, even after his girlfriend/wife pointed it out to him.
Sometimes the simple things make me mad!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Obviously the guy didn't have a good up-bringing. I tell my son all the time not to litter and we go camping and hiking where policy and etiquette is packing in/packing out. Anyway, for all the rest set a good example and encourage the others to keep our wonderful country beautiful. If they don't listen fine them.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I spent a few years out west in Utah. I went horse back riding with a group of people and they kept throwing garbage down on the ground as we rode. Well, My wife, who was unknown to me at the time, and I kept jumping off our horses and picking up their garbage. I think that's what got us together. Funny...that was probably the ONLY thing we have in common.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts