Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used them? I just picked up about a half dozen and plan on trying some out next weekend at IRI. They look pretty life like to a human(I don't know about the fish). Since I didn't fish this weekend I figured I would go out and buy some new tackle. I also picked up some circle hooks to snell. Tight Lines to All! Murphman:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thier great for cobia and stripers. I like the 2 oz. Bunker version with a white swirl tail grub, throws great and gets results.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dogshark:Thanks for the reply..I bought the same one, hopefully I will be posting some results with it. I also picked up a nice 7' stiff Gotcha plugging rod for some of my backwater and inlet trips..Tight Lines To All! Murphman:)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Spro's are very durable and work great with bluefish too. I have a 3/4 oz white that's going thru it's third season. My only complaint is the eyes tend to fall out after a while.

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you bought the ones with gami hooks, be careful. They've been known to break. I've had one break off myself. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spros w/ Gami Hooks

Addict: Thanks for the heads up! I will post my results..Tight Lines To All! Murphman :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts