Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We used to gather at Sandy Point State Park, beginning of Striper season. Maybe we can get one more in before I cast my last line.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would like to come to one of these. Just post the time and day. My work schedule is kind of wonky until June but I will definitely make the effort.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
By the responses, or should I say lack of, it doesn't look like it will happen which in the end is probably the best considering the coronavirus pandemic. Stay safe folks.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Snatched the words from my mouth

By the responses, or should I say lack of, it doesn't look like it will happen which in the end is probably the best considering the coronavirus pandemic. Stay safe folks.
I told my son about the proposed fling and he remembered a lot of you old guys. He is 27 years old now. I still fish every chance I get and wouldn't mind seeing y'all again.

·
Registered
559 Posts
We used to gather at Sandy Point State Park, beginning of Striper season. Maybe we can get one more in before I cast my last line.
Spring Fling 2012
Sandy Point State Park
Pier and Surf finest anglers back in the day
"Miss those days"
Photos by : Jamaican Fisher

·
Registered
178 Posts
we might get that lucky about 3-4 months from now.I have paper work to be out.Alot of people in the dmv are not following the rules.Might be longer than that.Good luck an be safe out there.🍻🥂(y)

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Nice Pictures! I haven't seen some of those faces in years. Wow so many memories!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts