Pier and Surf Forum banner

341 - 360 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
there's should be 1 winner.. Let's not confuse this with a gentlemen's wager.. this is a put up of shut up type of bet. Enough with the added rules... I say keep it the way it is. It's not like you have to do it.

1st legal size Striped bass - half the pot.
Largest Striped bass - half the pot.

Sandcrab

·
Banned
3,177 Posts
74 days to go... scheesh! :D

Will someone be starting a thread about food to bring?
Yeah, I'll start a thread about 3 weeks from the date, so people can be sure if they're able to come.

·
Banned
3,177 Posts
Looks like winner take all has pulled ahead in the voting, so let's make that official.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
:confused:

Striper fishing will be C&R that weekend. None will be "legal".

BB, I believe the reference is to the size limitations as specified for the upcoming trophy season, but not sure that would matter because if the biggest feesh caught is 18"... big money goes... LOL...

“If you find a path with no obstacles,
it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
:cool::cool::cool::p:p

wait i mustve missed a page...is there like a biggest fish pool!!
also someone should bring boxing gloves too. sound like theres gonna be a possible rumble!!! i got money on huntsman! but im sure the odd will be like 50-1 maybe more:eek:

eugene
LOL.. Gammi.... you still crack me up... no worries KMW my glov'n days are over. I truly believe peace is in the steel... :D:D:D

Not look'n good for me being able to make the trip... dates conflicting but still hoping to be there...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
you guys know how to water down everything. Here's how I see it. It should stay Winner takes all, but if people wanna unoffically form groups let them.. In my opinion you take all the challenge out of it. If you wanted a sure thing keep your money.
Does that mean u are giving your money to me? Then by all means winner take all.:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Huntsman

Sorry to hear that was looking forward to seeing you. Wife was talking about support from her dulles buddies.:D:D:D
Seriously wish you could make it.

JC

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Yeah Huntz good for me.. We both know the last thing I wanna do is box a man of your stature. Tell yoru Cheerleader to take a chill pill.. Bozo! LOL

LOL.. Gammi.... you still crack me up... no worries KMW my glov'n days are over. I truly believe peace is in the steel... :D:D:D

Not look'n good for me being able to make the trip... dates conflicting but still hoping to be there...

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Does that mean u are giving your money to me? Then by all means winner take all.:D:D:D
Hey the money there for the taking... The question is are you man enough to come get it..:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Damn Huntz, I was hoping i could meet you. I have heard so much about you it would have been good to put a name with the face... Maybe next time..

·
Banned
773 Posts
hmmmm... I was thinking (oh no! not again... :eek: )

You guys call bloodworms "bloods" for short...

I had a motorcycle accident 25 years ago that left me with a bum leg...

When I come down to the fling...

Will I be considered a "Crip" using "Bloods" for bait??? :confused:

D'OH!!! :rolleyes: A little thinking is a dangerous thing! :cool:

·
Banned
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
hmmmm... I was thinking (oh no! not again... :eek: )

You guys call bloodworms "bloods" for short...

I had a motorcycle accident 25 years ago that left me with a bum leg...

When I come down to the fling...

Will I be considered a "Crip" using "Bloods" for bait??? :confused:

D'OH!!! :rolleyes: A little thinking is a dangerous thing! :cool:

Man, that was as bad as Cygnus' jokes this morning!!!! :) Not to worry though, I found it amusing but kept the giggle on the inside because I have a reputation to uphold :D;)

·
Banned
773 Posts
Lmao!!!!!!!

341 - 360 of 426 Posts