Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever happened to the "Catman guided" trip to the Tank targeting Black Drum?? :fishing: :confused:
Cali you know from a previous post I don't fish for Black Drum but I'd be more than happy to share the rail with you for some catfish action.:cool::fishing:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the top 3 is a good choice. It gives every one a chance to win something and some lucky guy has a chance of winning it all. Do you guys think a $20.00 entry fee is OK or is that too much? Keep the ideas coming.:cool::fishing:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll work up a draft and post it later this evening. It's great to see some interest.:fishing::cool:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys here's a rough and dirty draft of the tournament. What do you guys think?

CHOPTANK PIER CATFISH TOURNAMENT
WHEN - Saturday May 9th, 2015
WHERE - Talbot County Side
TIME - 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
REGISTRATION CUT OFF - 9:00 AM
CHECK IN - 2:15 PM
COST - To Be Determined

RULES
1. All species of catfish are eligible.
2. All fish must be caught from Talbot County side of pier.
3. Fish will be measured from tip of nose to fork in tail and not the end of tail.
4. All contestants must have valid saltwater license.
5. No more than two rods may be used.
Note: Registration and check-in to be done at Catman's pier cart.
LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
May not enter but might have to come and check it out and do some fishing. Could be a good learning experience
Hey even a novice can win the tournament. There's no rocket science involved here. I'll even set up you rods with my super secret catfish rig.:D:fishing:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts